Nutritional supplement for skin & coat. Recommended as a premium organic nutritional supplement, which aids in correcting severe nutritional deficiencies and for maintenance of a beautiful skin and coat condition. Improvements are seen within 2 weeks of use.
Mirra-Coat O3 contains the following:
- Balanced Omega 6 & Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) – promotes cell membrane and nerve cell formation – improves skin barrier function.
- Both linoleic and linolenic acid.
- Optimal Organic oils (pesticide and solvent free).
- High levels of natural antioxidants and vitamins:
- Vitamin E complex (tocopherol and tocotrienol) which prevents cellular oxidation, balances
- vitamin A concentration and activates EFA metabolism. Vitamin A prevents plugged hair follicles.
- Vitamin B6 prevents dermatitis and hair loss and activates EFA and protein metabolism.
- No Vitamin D – excess vitamin D causes bone dysfunction – excess vitamin D causes soft tissue calcification.
- Zinc – prevents scaly dermatitis and hair lossactivates EFA and protein enzyme systems.
- Biotin – prevents scaly dermatitis and hair loss – improves hair color and luster – activates EFA and protein metabolism.
- High level of octocosanol, a potent energy source.
- Gamma-oryzanol for improved growth and better blood circulation.
- Convenience – concentrated liquid form – high protein powder form.
Shake well. Add to food daily. Use one teaspoon (5ml) for each 20 pounds (9 kg) of body weight (1 ml = 0.91g). Use ½ the recommended level for wirehaired breeds. For other pets use 1/8 teaspoon per pound of body weight. For birds use 3 to 4 drops. Use double the recommended level for young, pregnant or nursing pets. You should see an improvement in coat condition in two weeks.
Consult your veterinarian if conditions persist.
Not for human consumption. Store in a cool place. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Sesame oil, flaxseed oil, wheat germ oil, water, mixed tocopherols (preservatives), natural and artificial flavors, zinc chloride, vitamin E supplement, potassium citrate, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium sorbate, biotin, guar gum, xanthan gum.
Moisture, max 0.90%
Linoleic Acid, min 41.0%
Zinc, min 880 mg/kg
Vitamin A, min 155,500 IU/kg
Vitamin B6, min 125 mg/kg
Vitamin E, min 1350 IU/kg
Biotin*, min 2.2 mg/kg
Linolenic Acid*, min 8.05% *
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.